Sunday, July 10, 2016

My3 and her Three


Project 1: Ice Breaking Speech

Objective:

Duration: 4 to 6 min


Speech:

This is Mythreyi known by a nick name My3. Since I am new to this club, I thought of sharing about myself with you all for my first speech, what else would be a good topic for an icebreaking session, Right? I am originated from India. Most of the Indian names has a meaning tied to it so does my name. Mythri means friendship and being friendly. People who know me usually say i do justice to my name. I am a friendly, amicable and approachable person. I am going to talk about My Three favorite things at each stage of my life.

During my childhood My best Three are part of my family. My Dad, Mom and Younger Sister, we have a small and sweet family. Since I have working parents they always raised us in life with Three important things Discipline, hardworking and humbleness. They gave us freedom to Dream Big and always supported us to aim High. I remember one saying from them ''Time is Money and Work is God!'

My Three favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and History. I love maths, because our life is full of numbers. Since the time we wake up our life revolves around numbers, Time, Money, Calories and everything. I love History because I always believe We need to learn from History time-to-time.
I have come to USA for my higher studies and completed my masters in UTD. I have started my professional career in IT industry. I am currently working as Program Manager at MedAssets a healthcare company. I love to solve Problems and trouble shoot issues. Puzzles, Crosswords and Sudoku are my 3 personal favorite things that I do when I am all alone (which is very rare). In my professional career I have learned three things Timelines, Trustworthy and Transparency. I always find myself happy being around people, spreading the joy and happiness.
The three people in my Family My Husband, My Son and My daughter who are the purpose of my life.

My favorite Three arts are Dance, Stage-Plays and Writing Poetry. I love all of the nature elements like Sun, Moon, Sky, Trees and I get my inspiration from Nature for my arts.
My three passions are Travelling, Gardening and Cooking. Travelling around the world is my dream. So far I have visited 10 Countries outside India and 10 different states with in India. English, Hindi and Telugu are the 3 languages that I can speak fluently.

I love to spend time in my garden during spring and summer, because always the New Life in plants excites me. Every year there are plenty of vegetables get harvested in my garden. And coming to Cooking, it is pure Joy to me. Creating Delicious dishes with several ingredients, spices and herbs is the most beautiful thing that happens with me in kitchen. I do maintain a Food Blog ( Yum! Yum! Yum!) yes that is right 3 Yums in my blog name too! My son encouraged me to start video Recipes so recently I have started my own cookery channel on YouTube. My daughter who is 7 years old is getting inspired by me, started working on her own Healthy Recipes for kids. Just like my parents I allow my kids to dream big and support them to aim high! I teach my kids 'Time is Priceless and Work is Pure Joy!'


Thank you for giving this opportunity to share about myself! 

Feedback:
  • Starting with a smile is great
  • Develop on more eye contact
  • Work on not to hand clasping 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to know about you madam. I happened to land on your blog while searching for simple recipes for bachelor's. I am from hyderabad, South India. And also a toast master too. It was really nice meeting you. Keep inspiring!!
    DILEEP

    ReplyDelete